Saturday, January 23, 2010

hello world i will soon be your king...

Hello readers, although since this is my very first post i know i have none...YET! My name is Jacob Thomas, I am currently 15 years old, and i WILL be one of the most famous fashion designers in the world. i am not a runway designer, to design clothes such as those i need to hold the fabric. but i am a designer for the everyday person. My designs are mainly t-shirts, BUT I SHALL EXTEND my revenue! my inspirations, are well, the universe, space, 1,2,3,4,5 etc. dimensions, earth, people, the idea of souls, the everything universe. and my designs i believe represent that in a new thinking way. by my next two blogs i WILL have images up of them. I go by the Revelator, and you can find my on myspace... of course. this blog is to show my progress as a designer, to share my designs, to get my name known, and to also say whatever i want and have fun! well... im gonna sign off, and hope to be back very soon. until next time... toodaloo!
wow that sounded weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment